Before society lost all it’s morals there was once a beautiful art-form that many teens engaged in: NECKING.
- Hey there hotstuff want to neck with me? or
- Want to go necking with me? or
- How about you and I go neck for a while.
- Did you hear that Tony and Tara got caught necking last night? or
- OMG I just walked in on two strangers necking in the photocopy room.
In 2005 a friend of mine was in teachers college at a high school in a small town. One day, she went in and they had brought all the grade 9 girls into the gymnasium. Why you ask? Because they needed to explain to the young girls that doing it in ‘the bum’ is NOT safe sex. Turns out since they couldn’t get pregnant that way, they thought that this was the best course of action. What’s that all about?
When I was in grade 9 necking (although way back then it was called making out -which I didn’t get to do, I was a late bloomer after all) was pretty much the extent of all the booty that was put out there. Seems like when kids today say they got a piece of a$$ they literally got a piece of A$$.
Anyway, I think the world needs more necking. We should all bring back the term necking. Maybe if you’re lucky after a few months of necking that boy may finally give you his ‘pin’.