To follow up from my ‘3 kinds of men’ post, I have now discovered that when it comes to dancing, there are exactly 3 kinds of ladies.
Girls who don’t dance
There are many reasons as to why a girl wouldn’t dance while in a dancing environment:
- They are focused on getting shmammered and do not want to sweat out any of the booze
- They are babysitting a lame boyfriend who doesn’t dance
- They are babysitting a lame friend who can’t handle their booze
- They have one goal (a little bit of a comby goal, but it’s one goal) – Meet a dude and go home with him
- They are just plain boring
- And, last but not least, they have little to no dance skills and are embarrassed of this fact
Girls who dance because they love dancing
These are the girls who embarrass themselves on the dance floor. They pull out moves from the 80’s, shake their bottom like crazy and whether they look good or not, they always seem as though they are having the best time of their lives. These girls often struggle with meeting dudes at the bar because:
- They don’t really care to because they are out with the ladies
- They look just ridiculous
- They are so sweaty from pulling out all of their sick moves that it’s kind of disgusting (this is my problem)
Girls who dance to be sexy
To be honest, I’m sure almost all women, at some point have been in this category. Either it was when they were really young, being funny or just trying to get an ego boost. That said, there are some women, where this is their go to move…destination Sexytown and in some cases Unsexytown.
- Dropping it like it’s hot in front of a) a stranger, b) a co-worker or c) a new friend/boyfriend
- Leaning back awkwardly so that their breasts are on display. What’s that all about? Often when this move occurs, the male species looks quite confused and does not appear to know what their next step should be
- Prolonged grinding. This move makes men think it’s OK to apply the ‘semi approach’. Which is by far…NOT ACCEPTABLE
Please remember that when it comes to dancing there is also three levels that apply to each type of lady:
- Can dance
- Can’t dance
- Thinks they can dance
All this being said, the entertainment value of what is presented is variance on what combination you are presented with.